- April 2000: Patty has been unusually prolific and more-than-usually witty during a time I haven't been updating Wolfe's Lodge. To see her latest work, stop in at LewRockwell.com or J.J. Johnson's delightful news daily dedicated to the West and Dixie, Sierra Times.
- Inbred Elites
- School-Free Drug Zones
- Watering the Cats:
Some Random Thoughts
- The Hunt Makes Amends (a poem)
- Territorial Wars
- Nope, Not Surreal One Whit
- The Jefferson Story
- This Country Needs to Come
to a Screeching Halt!
- That Christian Identity Thing
- "Stroke of the Pen. Law of the land. Kinda Cool."
- The President Can't Regulate Tobacco
by Executive Order?
- The Fireworks I Want to See This 4th of July
- Furthering the China Policy
- Supreme Court Rules That Attorney Privilege
is More Important Than Anything Else
in the Entire Universe
- Clinton Goes to China? Good!
- Highways in the Nooz
- What to Do About Teen Smoking
- Anarchism: What Is This Word Our Rulers Hate?
- Government Tanks vs. Citizens
- Underwear: Weapon of Mass Destruction
- Black-Robed Lawyers vs. Everyone Else
- What to Wear to the Sedition Trial?
- Squeeze, Baby, Squeeze
- Red List Blue List Blues
- Lone Nut Theories vs. Reality
- How We Got the Data
For the National Survey on Drug Abuse
- What is Rape?
- Apparent Suicide Syndrome
- Words Can Kill, Sez Professor
- It Takes a Village of Federal Bureaucracy Workers
to Raise a Child
- They Say, I Say: Terrorism Debate
- Opinions, Opinions Everywhere,
But Not a Thought to Think
- The (Non)Sense of Congress Resolution
- Great Balls of Horsemalarky!
- The Supersonic Fast-as-Hell Lie Generator
- A Gardener's Tale
- Clinton and the Church Burnings
- "A Woman's Right to Choose"
- For the Sake of the Children
- How I Became a Conservative
- If you're collecting "The Compleat Patty," here are links to a few of her works that appear on other parts of Wolfe's Lodge:
- ID Tracking Number for all "Public Servants"
- Letter to Members of Congress
- The Real News, For Pete's Sake People!
| The Lodge
| Claire's Books
| CW Essays
| CW Sillies
| Patricia Neill
| Sound-Off Archive
If you find anything awry at this site,
please contact the Web Tender.
July 28, 1999