[Previous entry: "Mexico's attorney general gets implanted microchip"] [Main Index] [Next entry: "Bongs, seeds, Attitude, and freedom"]
07/14/2004 Archived Entry: "Things I'm going to do. Really"
THINGS I'M GOING TO DO. REALLY.
- Update all my address book information at least quarterly and stash the info somewhere off my property.
- Check my tire pressure at every other gas fill-up, just like the experts keep telling me to.
- Empty all of last year's stored water, check the containers, and fill with fresh (and one teeny drop of unscented chlorine bleach).
- File the last three years' paperwork. Honest. One of these days.
- Practice cooking with those damn dried lentils.
- Haul that old SKS out of the closet and clean it at least once a year.
- Make sure to remember where -- or whether! -- I buried that other one. ("Now was that the third tree east of the big rock, or was it the third rock east of the big tree ... ?")
- Finally put baseboards in the cabin. As soon as all my other chores are done.
- Back up my data at least once a week and put the backups in some secure place off site.
- Pay as much attention to the dogs as the dogs think I should pay to them.
- Find some time to relax.
Posted by Claire @ 11:46 AM CST