"What would things have been like if every Security
operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest,
had been uncertain whether he would return alive and
had to say goodbye to his family?"
- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
Table of Contents
- Editor's Corner: JBTs, regaining your rights, history, reviews, request for articles.
- A Woman's Primer on Defensive Firearms Use: Ladies and guns, from a lady's perspective.
- Jackbooted Thug Award for August 2002: Officer Gary Kingsbury of Mitchell, South Dakota. Important links and contact data allowing you to express your opinion of his actions to Kingsbury and his superiors. Take Action!
- Elaborating: How-To - Questions, comments, and criticisms of past Spooner articles. Not for those overly-sensitive to sarcasm.
- Countering No Rights Zones: The gov claims your rights somehow evaporate in various locations. Fight back. Lots of great links.
- Homecoming: Science Fiction - Part 2 of 3.
(Part 1 here)
- The Freedom Advisor: Online relationships. Will the goons come a-knocking?
(Send questions for the Advisor to firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Russmo: TIPS
- Joe Six-Pack: Open secrets.
- Cartoon - United We Stand: ...against the growing darkness.
- Letters to DF!: Battle rifles, gods, and six-packs.
- Freedom History: Important dates in freedom history - August.
- The Classifieds: Buy, Sell, Swap, Work, Meet.
- Gatherings: Freedom-related get-togethers.
- The Reading Room: On-line Books and Essays
Do you find Doing Freedom! useful?
Please consider making a donation
to help us cover operating expenses.
Please support us by shopping with our Affiliates.
(click here for more)
. . The Last Ditch
Doing Freedom! Information:
Advertise in Doing Freedom!