1. Cohen & Stillman, Therapeutic Potential of Marijuana, UCLA, 1976; personal interviews with researchers who did this study in Washington, D.C., (1982) with researchers from the Medical College of Virginia.
2. Cohen & Stillman, Therapeutic Potential of Marijuana, UCLA, 1976; Mikuriya, Tod H., M.D., Marijuana Medical Papers 1839-1972, Medi-Comp Press, Oakland, CA, 1973.
3. The Antibiotic Effect of Cannabis Indica, 1952-53-55. The Antibacterial Effect of Cannabis Indica, 1955, from Marijuana Medical Papers; Cohen & Stillman, Therapeutic Potential of Marijuana, UCLA, 1976
4. Harvard Medical School Mental Health Letter, Vol. 4, No. 5, November, 1987.
5. Ruben, Vera & Comitas, Lambros, Ganja in Jamaica, A Medical Anthropological Study of Chronic Marijuana Use, Mouton & Co., The Hague and Paris, Anchor Books, U.S.A., 1976.
6. Stopping Valium, Public Citizen Health Research Group, 2000 P St., NW, Washington, D.C.
the authorized on-line version of Jack Herers The Emperor Wears No Clothes
|previous page||Chapter 7||next page|